Please read carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations.
Once you begin your tour, by default you accept these terms and conditions.
Once Siraj Center confirms your booking a contract is made between Siraj Center and you upon the terms and conditions set out below. Siraj Center hereinafter referred to as ‘we’, will only confirm your booking once we have received full payment for your tour.
- Once a deposit is made you will be allocated place/places on the particular tour and a confirmation emailed to you later.
- Once you begin your tour, you accept and abide by these terms and conditions.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the tours you have paid for.
- All reservations will be confirmed by email.
- We reserve the right to sell any places reserved without full payment or a deposit.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- There is no travel insurance cover included in the price of the trip.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside our trips. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
- Cancellation of your booking must be by email. When written notification has been received by Siraj Center, a deposit will be levied to cover administration costs.
- You are entitled to a full refund only if you give us 28 days’ notice of your intention to cancel.
- If you choose to cancel within 28 days before the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted for your refund. You can choose to change your tour departure to another available tour (subject to availability). Permission to do this up to 48 hours before departure is subject to full amount of the tour.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- Any refund which has been agreed with the management of Siraj Center will be processed within 28 days.
Changes by us:
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion.
Your obligations and responsibilities:
- You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
- It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits, and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
- During your tour guide may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) while you are a passenger and these may be used in our Group brochures and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you.
In the highly unlikely event that you may wish to make a formal complaint against Siraj Center. Please inform Siraj Center Driver /Guide at the time. If the matter cannot be resolved immediately or during your trip after the Driver/ Guide best endeavors to do so, your complaint should be made in writing to Siraj Center as soon as is reasonably possible after the holiday, but within 30 days thereof so that your complaint can be investigated. Siraj Center will not consider any claims after the 30-day period. You will be assured of respect and courtesy whilst your complaint is being dealt with.
Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for weather conditions. Also we have the right to cancel the trip due some weather conditions. We accept no responsibility for weather conditions that may affect the delivery and implementation of our itinerary.
We do not recommend children under 8 years of age on our guided walks, except by prior arrangement with management. If you are over 70 years, please consult your doctor to check your physical fitness, prior to making your booking.
Whilst we try to accommodate most notified special dietary requirements, we operate in an extremely isolated environment and this is not always possible.
An email with the trip information will be sent to you one or two days before the walk, which will include important details about what you can expect, what you need to bring, what is supplied and where you need to be at what time. Please ensure that you read through this information thoroughly to ensure that you are adequately prepared for your walk. You are responsible for ensuring that you are dressed appropriately and you have appropriate footwear to undertake the walk.
- The booking conditions detailed herein contain the entire contract between you and Siraj Center. No representation, term, warranty or condition can be expressed or implied by reference to any other writing, advertisement or conversation.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our website and other source of information, however Siraj Center cannot be held responsible for printing and typographical errors, or errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.